Home Forums Private Forum Demon hunter inferno gear guide

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Demon hunter inferno gear guide >> [ Download ]

Demon hunter inferno gear guide >> [ Read Online ]

27 Jun 2012 This build is very close to my previous Demon Hunter Solo Inferno build, .. I’ll be adding more videos and trying to do that Gear Guide I had
    Demon Hunter[S] In-Depth Demon Hunter Inferno Guide (Complete with . The good news is if you made it this far, you 100% have the gear to
    12 Jun 2012
    7 Sep 2013 The Best Demon Hunter Builds for Inferno, Nightmare and Hell I’ve gotten my hands on the some insane gear that gives me huge crit chance, lots plenty of bonus stats such as crit and crit damage, dexterity, Discipline, etc.ccZbcb The demon hunter play style is primarily ranged, although this Gear should be gemmed with an emerald for Dexterity. Weapon
    2 Jun 2012
    Hello again Diablo Fans! I’ve just finished my Demon Hunter Inferno Guide and I’m ready to share it with you! It covers the usual, spec, gear,
    6 Jun 2012
    13 Aug 2012 Increasing your stats is the driving force behind Inferno. Since you no longer level up it’s all about the gear you pick up throughout your travels.
    Try upgrading your gear with more resist all. Well i cant even farm inferno now my dh dps went from 35k to 22k yesterday after blizz messed

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.