Home Forums Private Forum E71 error after jtag tutorial

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Download >> Download E71 error after jtag tutorial

Read Online >> Read Online E71 error after jtag tutorial

8 Sep 2014 So I just bought my new JTAG console and I was getting XDK plugin so I after I restarted the console I got a E71 error message and the LED
    Hi, so I bought really cheap Xbox 360 Jasper with error E79. I was trying to fix it FAQ / Wiki and Tutorials · Xbox Homebrew . still the same. Sometimes it’s shows e79 or e71 error and sometimes it’s just frezzes on Xbox logo.
    JTAG/RGH Forum (Closed) How to fix E71 error jtag/RGHPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:04 pm. hello, i recently got an error with my R-jtaged console where i would get the E71 error on boot up after placing the plugin for xbox 360 neighborhood.
    14 Jun 2018
    20 Nov 2012 nice tut, but need some help. finished and booted xbox and got a frozen screen after sign in, rebooted box with hard drive out and got E71 error,
    5 Jun 2018
    12 Jul 2016 Bought Jasper xbox 360 supposedly jtag but think I got ripped off . Now to try and clarify my last post after ive researched the E71 error microsofts noob friendly way (without horizon and other tricks), follow this tutorial.
    20 May 2012 During the avatar update step, it showed it was extracting files, then showed me the E71 error. Any attempt to turn the 360 after resulted in E71.
    16 Apr 2014Looking at a tutorial online I had to restart my console when I was doing so then I got the E71 error message and the LED on Xbox turned red!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.