Home Forums Private Forum How to convert automatic to manual transmission integra +704+

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

How to convert automatic to manual transmission integra >> [ Download ]

How to convert automatic to manual transmission integra >> [ Read Online ]

integra auto to manual conversion mount

how to swap automatic to manual transmission

civic auto to manual swap wont start

auto to manual conversion shops

auto to manual swap

auto to manual conversion da integra

b series auto to manual swap

d16y7 auto to manual swap

7 May 2011 I would like to swap my auto tranny for a manual. How much does this run for 95 integra ls.
    20 May 2008 Acura Integra – 1990-1993 Integra automatic to manual transmission conversion – So you search and search and you find the DA of your
    23 May 2005 Acura Integra – Auto to Manual Swap (This should be a Sticky) – Auto Upper Tranny Conversion mount (I got mine from Hasport for $175, its a
    Disclaimer: This guide is meant to assist in the conversion of an Automatic 94-01 Integra to a Manual. All torque specs should be verified using
    5 Mar 2017
    1 Mar 2012 So Im looking at buying a dc2 i found, its fairly cheap but its an auto I was wandering what parts I would need to get to convert it to manual & a
    16 Oct 2014 Junior Member. Join Date: Oct 2014. Location: Washington DC. Posts: 3. Feedback Score: 0 reviews. 94 Integra ls auto to manual conversion
    31 Mar 2017
    30 Dec 2017
    Good evening r/Integra, I am currently considering a auto to manual I say go through with the Auto-to-Manual conversion BECAUSE you’ll

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.