Indonesia travel guidelines liquids >> [ Read Online ]

indonesia airport securitybali airport liquids

garuda lithium batteries

indonesia airport rules

garuda indonesia liquid restrictions

indonesia domestic flight alcohol

liquids domestic flights indonesia

garuda liquid restrictions

10 Feb 2017 Carry on liquids limit for Indonesian domestic flights. 10 Feb 2017, 10:27 PM. Hi,. I’ve been searching for this answer but can’t find anything
    10 Feb 2017 Answer 1 of 8: Hi, I’ve been searching for this answer but can’t find anything current or useful so far. Does anyone know if you can take more
    28 Mar 2007 The Australian Ambassador to Indonesia, Mr Bill Farmer, has “Under the new rules, which apply to all international flights in and out of
    10 Feb 2017 Carry on liquids limit for Indonesian domestic flights. 10 Feb 2017, 5:27 PM. Hi,. I’ve been searching for this answer but can’t find anything
    Questions and suggestions for travel around the archipelago.
    23 Feb 2016 Does anyone know the airport regulations on bringing liquids? I will use Asia; Indonesia; Java; Jakarta; Jakarta Travel Forum · Browse all
    24 Jul 2014 I did a search but the last thread I found is 2 years old. In the past (as recently as last year) we are allowed to carry liquids on domestic flights
    Garuda Indonesia is not responsible for any minor damage(such as dents or lost .. the IATA Rule and Regulations as references guidance applied on GA flights. . Regulations on what is permitted in cabin baggage regarding liquids,
    I have read a lot on taking liquids onto domestic Indonesian flights and understand that it was allowed – However everything I read was from last year and I just
    27 Nov 2013 Liquids can still be carried on Indonesian domestic flights. One way that Indonesia’s diversity of cultures is evident is in the varying attitudes and

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.