Read Online >> Read Online Ios 6 guided access doesn works

guided access won’t turn on

how to hack guided accessforgot guided access passcode 2017

stuck in guided access ios 11

ios 12 guided access

guided access not working ios 11

how to get out of guided access ios 11

guided access triple click not working ios 11

Thanks for posting to iOSBeta. If you are reporting a bug, please remember that Apple does not check r/iOSBeta. If it is a bug in iOS, you can
    26 Sep 2012 My lock button doesn’t work so I can’t reboot and the guided access i have updated ios 6.0 but i can’t access my sim with this ios 6.0.how
    I can’t get guided access to work on either iPhone or iPad. My 2 year old daughter use to iPad for watching movies and I need to lock the screen and button. I’ve just tested Guided Access (with Touch and Motion disabled) on an iPhone 5 and iPad 4, running the latest iOS 6.1.4 and
    I have an iPad 2 with iOS 6 on it. I was running the Disney Junior app and turned on Guided Access. Now, I can’t get it to turn off. I have the same problem and it still doesn’t work after restoring!!! 12-12-2012 11:56 AM. Like 0.
    If that doesn’t work, you might need to restore the device or get the not work, turning on and off the iPad generally turns off Guided Access.
    1 May 2013 Guided Access is a handy feature in iOS 6 that lets you lock your child into tap on the home button to quit out of Guided Access doesn’t work.
    7 Sep 2017
    20 Sep 2017 How do I lock my iPhone or iPad to one app? Use Guided Access!
    iOS 6 includes something big. Guided Access is essentially a tool that allows you to restrict certain areas of your screen and physical buttons in order to makeI set the guided access using the triple-click, but when I triple click the home button, it doesn’t bring up the passcode entry window. When I just When I try to triple click, it doesn’t do anything. Apple Tech Support confirmed this is a known bug for iOS 6.0.1. this works and you dont loose anything.

1440 timex ironman watch instructions wr 50m 1st gen ipod nano 4gb manual Ada 2015 american diabetes association guidelines metabolic syndrome Jincan sportsman’s guide Monster strike guide reddit lol

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.