Home Forums Private Forum Ja006 oozie tutorial

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Ja006 oozie tutorial >> [ Download ]

Ja006 oozie tutorial >> [ Read Online ]

ja006 connection refusedoozie connection refused

21 Nov 2015 Hello All – I tried to execute a simple WordCount MapReduce JOB by using Hue Oozie Workflow but ended up with the following Error.29 Sep 2015 I am using the latest version of the Quickstart VM for VMWare – running CDH 5.4.2, Oozie 4.1.0. I followed the Oozie example instructions here:
    5 days ago an Oozie Workflow from the Hue UI Fails with ErrorCode [JA006] in BDA to bdanode04.example.com:8021 failed on connection exception:
    31 May 2018 By default Hue will run Oozie workflows using “localhost:8032” as the jobTracker address and port: ActionExecutorException: JA006: Call From address and port to use for the resource manager as per the example below.
    ConnectExceptionappears after running java-main example in Oozie. From: Ahmed JA006: Call From akamal-laptop/127.0.1.1 to localhost:9001 failed on
    2 Jun 2014 Oozie submits workflow and remain in setup at MapReduce state forever. Instead Here is example job.properies: ActionExecutorException: JA006: Call to localhost/127.0.0.1:9002 failed on connection exception: java.net.
    If you are working in hadoop-2.2.0 you must start job historyserver to avoid the above mentioned error. By default historyserver was located in hadoop/sbin.
    18 Jun 2016 Oozie is the de facto scheduler for Hadoop, bundled in the main Hadoop distributions. We’ll submit our first workflow, a shell action example, but first we have to modify some I followed your tutorial but I get error JA006.
    30 Dec 2014 Oozie mapreduce job hung with status “Running” in oozie console. You can also use below For example: [root@mapr4-1 ~]# clush -a jps
    26 May 2017 I’m still trying to get oozie working when I submit a job it hangs for 41minutes and then crashes This is the cloudera twitter pipeline example.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.