Download >> Download 9dragons sacred flower healer guide

9dragons heavenly demon warrior build

9dragons best warrior clan9dragons healer build

9dragons guide

9dragons warrior build

9dragons best nuker clan

9dragons best class

9dragons hybrid build

13 Mar 2014 so what is best clan or class for pve? i was thinking class: healer clan: Sacred Flower – Main Clan Weapon is Wheels, Healer Main Weapon is
    Completely newbie guide by adek1994 #edit: I’ll fix all BBCodes and more in Monday. Now I want to do something bigger – like encyclopedia of 9Dragons League of Beggars, Shaolin, Wu Tang, Sacred Flower, Brotherhood of Thieves and Heavenly Secondary Weapon (healer/hybrid weapons):.
    21 Jan 2012Healer: The healer of a clan uses their clan’s secondary weapon, but their Black Clans, Sacred Flower (Female only), Mistress of War, Warrior, Flying Wheels.
    15 Mar 2016 Upon founding Sacred Flower, The Mistress of Chaos imbued her occult knowledge upon four chosen disciples, and granted them each a new
    19 May 2009 The reasoning for this is because Shaolin, Sacred Flower, and stats to concentrate on for a good chi kung healer build are STRENGTH,
    28 Feb 2016 Many have changed and we are getting lots of books with skills we have no Sacred Flower Hybrid (Mistress of Cloud): Healing of Blue and Red – [Fast Self-Heal] “c10+” Healing of White and Red – [Casted Self-Heal] “c10+”
    Best build in “new” 9Dragons (for RedFox Games stat update) DEX = STR Healer. Same as dex warrior for great PvE. Max dex > str > con. Sacred Flower.
    Contents[show] Sacred Flower Overview Affiliation: Black Clan (has covert disciples If you (or your soul guide) choose the correct pill, you will survive and be
    2 Feb 2017 Strategists(Healers): Tier 1: Brootherhood of Thieves and Sacred Flower or League of Beggars Tier 2: Shaolin Tier 3: Heavenly Demon or Wu-

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.