Home Forums Private Forum Robert christgau guided by voices

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Robert christgau guided by voices >> [ Download ]

Robert christgau guided by voices >> [ Read Online ]

guided by voices motor awayguided by voices bee thousand

robert pollard

Consumer Guide: · User’s Guide · Grades 1990- · Grades 1969-89 · Expert Witness · Books: · Is It Still Good to Ya? Going Into the City · Consumer Guide: 90s
    Alien Lanes is the eighth full-length album by American lo-fi band Guided by Voices, released oblique lines and guitarist Tobin Sprout to trace out a raucous melody.” Robert Christgau of The Village Voice gave the album a “dud” rating.
    5 May 2008 I wouldn’t say I hated Guided By Voices prior to 1995’s Alien Lanes, but I tended to agree with Robert Christgau, who wrote of Bee Thousand,
    11 Apr 2014 The boldest defender was Robert Christgau in the Village Voice, who Another huge factor: Guided By Voices released Alien Lanes a weekBee Thousand is the seventh album by American indie rock band Guided by Voices, released Robert Pollard thought of Guided by Voices as more of a “songwriter’s guild” than a band, and also .. Christgau, Robert (November 29, 1994).
    2 Oct 2016 In the mid-’90s Guided by Voices were a mysterious outfit from Dayton, GBV’s 37-year-old mastermind and only permanent member, Robert Pollard, . “Pop for perverts,” was Robert Christgau’s assessment of GBV in 1994.
    The lyrics are deliberately obscure, the structures deliberately foreshortened, the vocals a record collector’s Anglophilia-in-the-shower; the rec-room production

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.