Home Forums Private Forum Texreg manually !169!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Texreg manually >> [ Download ]

Texreg manually >> [ Read Online ]

screenreg rstudio

texreg github

texreg omit

texreg add lines

texreg example

htmlreg to wordtexreg variable names

stargazer r

3 Mar 2017 texreg converts coefficients, standard errors, significance stars, and objects are used by the texreg command to create LaTeX tables and
    texreg(l, file = NULL, single.row = FALSE, stars = c(0.001, 0.01, 0.05), custom.model.names = NULL, custom.coef.names = NULL, custom.gof.names = NULL,
    2 Mar 2013 Beside LATEX output, texreg can also export nicely formatted tables to MS and install it manually by entering something like R CMD INSTALL
    Browse source code at https://github.com/cran/texreg. Authors: Philip Leifeld. Documentation: PDF Manual. Task views: Reproducible Research. GPL-2 | GPL-3PDF | A recurrent task in applied statistics is the (mostly manual) preparation of model output for inclusion in LATEX, Microsoft Word, or HTML documents
    3 Mar 2014 Some packages are: apsrtable, xtable, texreg, memisc, outreg “1/4 mile time”,”V/S”,”Transmission (0=auto, 1=manual)”,. “Number of forward
    2 Dec 2016 Comment from user an ri on R-Forge: I find myself manually adding a multicolumn-header to the output that indicates that two or more
    2 Dec 2016 Comment from user an ri on R-Forge: I find myself manually stacking different texreg-tables “on top of each other”. That is, I split the table with
    A recurrent task in applied statistics is the (mostly manual) preparation of model output for texreg: Conversion of R Model Output to LATEX and HTML. Modern
    11 Jul 2017 If you choose to do this manually, you can use texreg ‘s argument table = FALSE . In that case, you may want to write the code for the table float

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.