User not assignable jira tutorial >> [ Read Online ]

jira user permissions per project

jira can’t assign issue to user

jira move issues permissionjira permission assign user

jira assign issue to myself

jira change assignee

jira give user access to project

jira watcher permission

16 Sep 2015 Solved: Hello there, is it possible to make single Users unable to be assigned in a project? Problem is: We have a group with several users,
    on setting up default applications and managing access, check out Manage product access. Last modified on Feb 28, 2018. Was this helpful? Yes. No.
    I’m trying to assign for a specific user project permission, but I can t Is there any tutorial for it? Thanks, Has the AOD online documentation not been helpful?
    19 Feb 2013 Assignable Users – How do I set that permission so that users can share my You will find this permission under the project permissions, not
    11 Dec 2018 Learn the Jira admin aspects like project and complete User Key (once chosen cannot be changed) and assign a Project Lead (the personWho can use JIRA. Though JIRA is mostly used by software developers, any department can Explore JIRA Sample Resumes! . #811, 10th A Main, Suite No.506 1st Floor, Indira Nagar Bangalore, India –
    8 Jan 2019 Solved: Greetings Jira helpers, I am the administrator for Jira at my company. I have global and project permissions set so I can assign users in a. right, but the assign suggest boxes are not showing the names of the users.
    Solved: I want to be able to assign an issue to our lead tester automatically on a but I’d like to be able to specify the role properly, or select a user without a role. . https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/JIRA+Plugin+Tutorials.
    27 Nov 2018 Since you can create more than one condition and use the OR operator, you can add all of the groups that can assign. And, any user not in
    You can even use the value as denied when the type is not used. . jira.permission.assign=denied should be added no a step, not on transition. Reply. Mirko.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.