Home Forums Private Forum Waikoloa pronunciation guide

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Waikoloa pronunciation guide >> [ Download ]

Waikoloa pronunciation guide >> [ Read Online ]

6 Jun 2014 If anyone wants to put links to good guides in this topic, the DE’s can then link My favorite guide to pronunciation would be listening to either the news .. All About Mauna Lani Resort; All about the Waikoloa Beach Resort
    Answer 11 of 30: http://hawaiian-words.com/ Just found this site with audio of to help you with pronunciations and definitely do not use your GPS for a guide – lol! . All about the Waikoloa Beach Resort; Respecting Hawaiian place names.
    English pronunciation guides can be very confusing and difficult to read. But not anymore! This blog post will teach you how to use any pronunciation guide!How do you say Waikoloa in English? Pronunciation of Waikoloa found 3 audio voices and 10 Sentences for Waikoloa.
    Visitors to the Hawaiian Dictionary can quickly find many of the most common words and phrases. Waikoloa, Village in South Kohaha on western Big Island.
    audio pronunciation. How to say audio. Listen to the audio pronunciation in English. Learn more.
    23 Dec 2012
    Waikoloa. Kamuela. Waipio. Keauhou. Any links to pronunciation guides I wouldn’t say these are the “correct” pronunciations, just as close as I can write it
    Pronunciation guide: Learn how to pronounce waikoloa in Hawaiian with native pronunciation. waikoloa translation and audio pronunciation.
    8 Sep 2017

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.