wintv-hvr-955q

wintv hvr 2250 linux

wintv hvr 1250 linux

hvr 2255 linux

mythtv capture card setup

hauppauge 950q

wintv hvr 950q linux

wintv hvr 850 linux

13 Jan 2017 I have a Hauppauge USB TV tuner modol 950Q. The USB V-HVR-950Q I currently use the ‘WinTV PVR USB2’ for my MythTV setup (PVR).15 Sep 2011 When I try to configure the HVR-950Q I am not given the option of scanning for back-end based upon the mythtv-setup setting. However when I look .. in mythtv setup. You can follow instructions for any ATSC/QAM card.
    The install sees the tuner as a DVB device. the dmesg.log shows: I have used the 950Q on LinHES for years with few issues. . Not to discourage you but mythtv .25 seems to have broken support of the analog side of the 950Q. Problems and Solutions · Usage/HowTo · Worldwide Installation Party
    13 Feb 2010 Next PostCall for testers: HVR-950q MythTV fixes couple of fixes specific to MythTV (see linuxtv.org/repo for instructions). In any event, I am able recognize this card via the MythTV setup with the Analog V4L system.
    19 Feb 2017 This descriptor is from a unit packaged as a “WinTV HVR 950Q, 2 iSerial 10 bNumConfigurations 1 Configuration Descriptor: bLength 9 . loading of the firmware takes very long, and prevents MythTV from working properly.
    Introduction to Linux – A Hands on Guide This guide was Rep: Reputation: 0. WinTV-HVR-950Q- ubuntu linux how to install tv tuner If anyone out there is having ANY luck with Mythtv and NTSC cable please post!
    6 Nov 2015 Hauppauge, WinTV-HVR-950, em28xx, USB 2.0, Yes, Yes, No, No, 1. Hauppauge, WinTV-HVR-950Q, au8522, USB 2.0, No, Yes, Yes, No, 1.
    30 Jul 2011 [mythtv-users] Backend setup for win-hvr-950Q I once posted a step-by-step guide > for both the analog and digital sides, and that mini-guide
    I am using a Hauppauge 950Q contains a XC5000 chip requiring a auvitek au0828 Did you follow the instructions here to install the firmware? .. analog capture card (ivtv) and HVR-950Q messing up my MythTV setup.
    I am setting this up for an elderly man who cannot manage to do And no, it is not at all easy the FIRST time you do it, in part because the online configuration guides for TVHeadEnd leave a but I don’t personally recommend MythTV (after having used it for . The WintTV HVR-950q and the HVR-1250.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.