Read Online >> Read Online Monk stats guide

windwalker monk 7.3 5 guidewindwalker monk stat weights

brewmaster monk stat priority

mistweaver monk stat priority

ww monk enchants

windwalker monk stat priority

m monk stats

ww monk stat priority pvp

The stat priority for Windwalker Monks depends on the encounter type and your character’s gear. Weapon Damage; Agility; Versatility; Mastery; Critical Strike; Haste.
    8 Nov 2018
    29 Mar 2017 Specialized Monk builds can be very efficient for both MVP and WoE purposes. Job Change Guide. See Monk Job Change Guide for detailed information. Changing into a Monk . StatAmount, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7, +8.
    23 Aug 2018 Windwalker Monk Stats. Critical Strike: Increases the chance that abilities deal 100% increased damage. Haste: Increases energy regeneration, reduces cooldown of Fists of Fury, Rising Sun Kick, and Whirling Dragon Punch. Mastery: Increases the damage of abilities, provided they are not a repeat of the previous cast.
    17 Nov 2018
    5 Dec 2012 [Classic] ChampionMonk Guide – posted in Classic Class Guides: is a fun/leveling build, but useless in WoE due to poor stat allocation, low
    16 May 2017 When Phinny released I remember some monks focusing on STR, while Besides having AGI above 75, where should I spend my starting statI’ve seen a lot of YT guides for this class, however, they are mostly end game builds and just showing damage output to MVP’s. I’m confused of.
    For sample builds, this revo-classic monk guide will surely help. Stats. 90 STR: Attack damage. 90 INT: SP Pool. 49 VIT or DEX: HP/DEF or casting. 70 STR:
    What’s a good pugilist stats build? What are useful monk stats? Pugilist / Monk materia? If any of these questions brought you here, you came to the right place.

Character guide for to kill a mockingbird Java a beginner’s guide 5th edition herbert schildt pdf Microsoft arc keyboard model 1392 manual Vbulletin 4 manual Mis manualidades y cositas lindas

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.