Home Forums Private Forum Vestax spin 2 traktor mapping guide ^326^

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Vestax spin 2 traktor mapping guide >> [ Download ]

Vestax spin 2 traktor mapping guide >> [ Read Online ]

7 Aug 2015 Feel free to leave comments. Spent 3 hours learning how to do this. I go by the name DJ SNACKWELL and you are all welcome to enjoy my tsi
    27 Apr 2011
    So, I looked up the .tsi files on this site here: I just went through this process with a Reloop Digital Jockey 2 ME. The spin is made for a Mac so I’m Spin is defective. Here is where you can find a copy of the user manual.26 Nov 2016 Vestax Spin2 4-Deck/FX for Traktor (Deck C/D & FX3/4). Sign in to download · Upload an edit of this mapping. Description and Instructions One mapping file provides the Deck A/B & FX 1/2 control and the other mapping file
    14 Oct 2015
    3 Feb 2013 Vestax spin 2 traktor pro 2.6 mapping project. Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Vestax spin 2 traktor pro 2.6 mapping projectReply
    30 Apr 2012 It’s okay, I think Vestax Spin users want a mapping for Traktor that is for all guide, can you help me to set up my vestal spin 1 with traktor 2
    6 May 2013 Vestax Spin 2 v1.20 Kassidy. Sign in to download · Upload an edit of this mapping. Description and Instructions. This setup includes Effect settings. Due to a Traktor bug Knob 2 and Knob 3 are working only in relative mode.
    13 Jan 2010 View attachment Vestax Spin by oldfashioned – Full MAP for Traktor . 2. Shift + Left Jog Wheel moves Up and Down through the track list 3.
    19 Apr 2013

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.