||Base on Budget
|No. Of Jobs:
|Years of Experience:
||-Proven practical experience in the planning and e
||– bachelor’s degree in agriculture/ Management/ social
||09 Nov, 2019
Coordination of Afghan Relief- CoAR is an Afghan, independent, non-political, non-sectarian, and non-for profit organization established in 1989 and registered formally with the ministry of Economy. CoAR actively bridging between donors of humanitarian aid and rural Afghan communities severely affected by almost four decades of wars, internal conflicts, natural and manmade disasters, and complexities. CoAR endeavors to reach the unreached and embark on strengthening local coping mechanisms to enable communities to find durable local solutions to their local problems and encourage self-reliance and sustainability. CoAR works with communities to proactively utilize their own scarce and limited resource the most efficient and effective way and discourage a culture of aid dependency, except in times of disasters and extreme poverty. CoAR has maintained the access of beneficiaries to basic services with strict observation of humanitarian principles of Independence, Neutrality and Impartiality in practice
- Manage the successful implementation of the seasonal support project in Bamyan province.
- Staff management and coordination, including a technical supervisor and distributers.
- Make a daily work plan and work as a team member.
- To make a daily work plan and work as a team member.
- Ensure that the most food insecure communities are selected and most eligible beneficiaries identified for food security target.
- Ensure that the staff is getting paid on time and in a professional way.
- Direct and manage project implementations and monitoring from beginning to end.
- Define project goals and deliverables that support overall food security goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Responsible for the implementation identifications of the right beneficiaries, distributions, and monitoring at the end of the distribution.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture/ Management/ social science.
- Proven practical experience in the planning and execution of food security and livelihood projects for at least 4 years.
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills, including the ability to explain and present technical information.
- Experience in capacity building and training of staff.
- Demonstrated experience of integrating gender and diversity issues food security and livelihood programming.
- Excellent in English, Pashto, and Dari, oral and written
- Qualified candidates may send their applications, including a cover letter, and CV to CoAR Human resource department to this email address:email@example.com
- The application must be received by 09-11-2019
- Application received after the closing date will not be considered
- The subject line of the email must be (Project Manager VN 124) otherwise your application may not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the test and interview
- CoAR is an equal opportunity to the employer all ethnic groups and both gender are urged to apply
- Main office:
- Pul-e-Sorkh Squar, First Street to left, opposite Muhibzada center.
- House # 1676 District # 3,Kabul / Afghanistan